Successful organizations recognize that an effective internal audit service can make a very positive contribution to the management of risk and the smooth operation of the business.
Maximizing the value and effectiveness of the internal audit function requires an understanding of an organization's objectives, risks, risk management priorities, regulatory environment,
and the diverse needs of critical stakeholders including executive management, the board, employees, and shareholders. Ultimately, these needs determine the risk profile of the organization
and the strategic focus, organization, resources and practices required of its internal audit department.
We can assist organizations that need help improving the quality and effectiveness of their internal audit processes in a number of ways.
First, by advising and assisting in the development of internal audit and risk management methodologies, including assessing whether the internal audit function is delivering effectively to stakeholders.
Second, by providing internal audit resourcing solutions, including full outsourcing or complementing in-house functions with specialist skills or geographical coverage.
In addition, we can develop training for internal auditors using our extensive market and industry knowledge to create highly-tailored solutions.
• Advising your management team to develop workable internal controls that enhance the control environment;
• Providing advice on how to implement an effective and secured internal control environment;
• Advising on how to manage core operational risk, especially those related to the reliability of business operations;
• Assisting with linking operational strategies and risk performance measures to business goals;
• Evaluating the key structures, dynamics and processes required to underpin effective corporate governance.
• Assisting with change management and business awareness processes by helping make the transition from existing practices to more efficient and focused approaches through
training and assisting of staff in the development of new skills.