An independent audit of financial statements contributes to user confidence, good corporate governance culture and therefore to the effective functioning of capital markets.
Our audit approach is a risk based audit methodology (that is in compliance with International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) and is regularly updated for new technical pronouncements and guidance on best practices), we offer a tailored audit approach with an emphasis on early planning and understanding how your business operates. This enables us to identify key audit risks and business risks and tailor our audit response to the unique aspects, size and nature of your business.
Our skilled and diligent professionals work in collaboration with client executives, board of directors, regulators, Auditor General and academics to understand the changing business environment.
The benefit to the client is an effective, cost efficient, value-added independent audit, performed in a timely manner by experienced professionals.
Key components of the audit include:
• Identification and focus on key audit risks;
• Resolution of audit findings with management and audit committees;
• Complete audit assignments within agreed time frame;
• Communication with the board and management throughout the audit process; and
• Provide constructive management reporting to highlight identified business risks and risk management practices thereof, weaknesses in internal control environment and corporate governance practices and the recommendations thereof, and the identified business value addition opportunities.