Whether you require corporate, personal tax or wealth management advice you can be assured that our firm will provide services that are relevant to and focused on your specific business requirements whatever their size and industry.
We deliver client led services, using their experiences to provide:
- Practical and commercially focused advice that sees things from the business perspective of the client;
- Efficient and streamlined project management of the work especially when involving more than one client and/or advisor location; and
- Partner-led services with the benefit of having access to a network of other tax experts in practice bringing high quality and innovative solutions to your tax challenges.
Tax services include:
- Corporate tax
- The preparation of tax computations. Filling of tax returns. This includes the identification of possible exposures and planning opportunities. It is important for corporate taxpayers to ensure that they comply with the disclosure requirements in the company tax return;
- Corporate restructuring including company formations, intra-group, share-for-share and unbundling transactions;
- Provisional tax matters;
- Responses to enquiries from revenue authorities;
- Drafting of letters of objection and appeal to tax assessments; and
- Negotiations with the revenue authorities in connection with disputes, and the clarification of technical issues.
- Mining tax
Our mining tax specialists apply their specific expertise to corporate tax issues in the mining industry. Our main expertise is in tax planning and we are also able to assist with preparing or reviewing tax returns and year-end tax accruals.
Our services include:
- the tax treatment of trading stock, including stockpiles;
- the allocation of capital assets among mining, non-mining and non-allowable categories;
- ring-fencing, and its impact on new mines, mine expansion projects, and new acquisitions
- the computation of provisional tax payments;
- corporate restructuring and the structuring of new acquisitions;
- Receiver of Revenue queries; and
- taxation arising from the relationship between mining companies and related sales companies.
- Personal tax planning
Anyone who enjoys a higher income should ensure their tax and personal financial affairs are handled professionally. Managing personal tax effectively and keeping abreast of the latest tax rules can be a challenge. However, we provide effective planning and sound advice, to help you make informed decisions to manage and minimise its impact on your personal wealth, and help you achieve your personal goals.
The firm provides personal tax services including:
- Income tax planning and self-assessment tax returns;
- Charitable giving, philanthropy or private foundations; and
- Valuation services.