Organizations can face a wide range of risks that may jeopardize their ability to achieve their objectives. The consequences of inadequate or
failed internal processes, people and systems or of external events should not be underestimated and can have a devastating effect on a business.
It is a business necessity to put in place frameworks, processes, controls and provide training to manage risk by minimizing the occurrence and effects
of events and threats faced by an organization.
Ultimately effective risk management will:
• improve the identification of opportunities and threats
• further develop the governance and control frameworks within a business
• help organizations operate efficiently and contribute to improved performance
• aid decision making and planning by accounting for uncertainty and assessment of actions that may or may not be taken
We provide a full range of risk management services that have been designed to manage and mitigate your exposure to risk. Our professionals work with organizations
of varying sizes, across all market sectors on the two main components commonly used to assess risk; impact and probability. Taken together they give an assessment
of risk ‘exposure’, i.e. how much we can expect to suffer as a result of unwanted and unplanned events.
Our professionals have market and sector knowledge that, combined with specialist technical experience and a leading edge approach to risk management processes,
ensures they remain at the forefront of implementing new approaches to risk management.
Risk management services include:
• Co-sourced and outsourced internal audit;
• Fraud prevention, investigation and forensic accounting services; and
• Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) consulting.